1. The present Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern all actions in respect of the First Protected Positions Promotional Offer (“FPP Promotional Offer”), whereby eligible clients of A3Trading, a brand name of Securcap Securities Limited (the “Company”) will be granted with full protection on their first positions (“FPP”) as per the below terms.
2. By accepting the FPP Promotional Offer you unconditionally acknowledge that you have read, understood and intend to be legally bound by these Terms found on the Company’s website.
3. The FPP Promotional Offer is available to clients who meet the following criteria:
a. Are registering a new trading account with the Company; and
b. Do not already have an existing account with the Company; and
c. Are funding their trading account with a minimum deposit of US$200 (US Dollar Two Hundred); and
d. Are eligible to become clients of the Company.
4. Only the first five (5) positions will be protected as per the Terms. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to grant the client with more FPP.
5. The FPP will be credited automatically to the client’s trading account once the client’s trading account registration is confirmed and upon the abovementioned criteria are met.
6. Any funds lost from the FPP will be credited back to the trading account. Any profits generated may be withdrawn by the client, as long as there are no open positions.
7. The leverage available for the FPP is 1:20.
8. The minimum position value is 4,000 (Four Thousand) base currency units and the maximum position value is 10,000 (Ten Thousand) base currency units, or equivalent to an exposure of up to US$10,000 (US Dollar Ten Thousand). In the event of an exposure larger than the one stated above, the Company reserves the right to revise the position amount.
9. The FPP must be closed at the start of the third (3) day with a maximum duration of seventy two (72) hours from their time of opening. In the event of the client failing to do so, the relevant position(s) will be automatically closed by the system.
10. A Rollover Fee is applied on any protected position left open overnight, and the client undertakes to cover all Rollover Fees. Complete details of the Rollover Fee can be found on the website.
11. In the case of any misuse of the FPP, such as any form of hedging, the Company reserves the right to cancel the FPP and/or to revoke the FPP Promotional Offer and/or terminate the trading account of the client without any further notice.
12. The Company reserves the right to amend or withdraw or restrict any of the First Protected Positions Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. 13. All the Terms of the First Protected Positions Terms and Conditions are essential and binding.